Sunday, January 29, 2012

The most important thing to know about Cedar Valley Sustainable Farm

A good friend and fellow blogger (The Other Side), Tim, posted a great question to my post (re)introducing the Cedar Valley Sustainable Farm blog:


“So here is a question, and pretend I am just some guy livin' in the burbs and I know nothing about farming...which is true btw. What would you most want me the reader to know about Cedar Valley Sustainable?"

Of course, there are A LOT of things that I’d like you to know about Cedar Valley Sustainable Farm; but Tim asked what I would MOST like you to know about our farm.

Since Cedar Valley Sustainable Farm is our business and provides the livelihood that sustains us, I want you to know how to purchase food (some of the best meat on the planet) from us. It’s simple, visit our website at Cedar Valley Sustainable.

1 comment:

  1. I will add a series of posts on some of the other important things to know about Cedar Valley Sustainable Farm: "What is?";"Who is?"; "Why should I care?"; "WIFM -What's In It For ME?" etc.

    ReplyDelete